su manje

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Rest room















I’m actually thinking about this quite often. How much I like restrooms. Of course it has to be clean, but it doesn’t need to be fancy. Whenever you go to the restroom you are absolutely alone . You have your own small little space to escape into. It’s like taking a break from the rest of the works. I always find it soothing to escape in to the restroom for a few minutes, I’m at work, I only got 15 minutes

Even ...... I’m in good company,Huber Suhner it’s nice to know that there’s a room where you can just get away for a little while. I’ve never been one of those girls who want to go to the restroom with a friend when we’re out. The restroom time is my own time. And I’m kind of private too. In fact, I might go right now! hhahahahah just kiding..

No comments: